- In praise of fan assemblies. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jul2009, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p30
The article evaluates the electronically commutated (EC) fan assemblies from Ebm-papst UK.
- FANS & BLOWERS. // Appliance Design;Jun2009, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p36
The article evaluates several fans and blowers including the variable-speed blower from Ametek, fixed-blade and axial direct current (DC) fan from NMB Technologies and axial fan from ebm-Papst.
- Plug-and-play centrifugal modules. // Machine Design;8/12/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 13, p59
The article evaluates the radial motor impellers with backward-curved blades from ebm-papst Inc.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;1/24/2007, Issue 2272, p17
A photograph of a range of fuel cell fans from EBM-papst Inc. is presented.
- A simple case of replacing the Q-motor? // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p48
The article evaluates the ESM motor series by Ebm-papst UK.
- Efficiency on display. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p35
The article offers information on an energy-saving motor from Ebm-papst UK.
- Cottonwood Filter Screens and Hail Guards. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2009, p34
The article evaluates Cottonwood Filter Screens and Hail Guards from Air Solution Co.
- Prepare for Spring Startup During The Year End Maintenance Cycle. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Oct2009, p22
The article evaluates Cottonwood Filter Screens from Air Solutions Co.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/7/2008, Vol. 234 Issue 10, p6
The article evaluates several products in the heating and ventilation industry including a residential generator from Lennox Industries Inc., the FV-08VKSL1 and FV-08VKML1 ventilation fans from Panasonic Home & Environment Co., and the Tracer AdaptiView chiller control panel from Trane Co.