- Jerr-Dan releases 35-ton wrecker. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/2/2015, p1
The article evaluates the 35 Ton JFB wrecker from Jerr-Dan Corp.
- Relying on infrared to ensure a reliable finish. // Process Heating;Sep97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p47
Reports on tow truck manufacturer Jerr-Dan Corp.'s curing system that uses gas-fired catalytic infrared heaters to produce a high quality, durable painted finish on tow truck components. Details of operation of the Binks Sames Infra Therm system; Paint-finishing line.
- Jerr-Dan's New 14-ton Recovery Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p75
Introduces the MDL 280/110 recovery vehicle from Jerr-Dan Corporation. Features of the vehicle; Its capabilities.
- 35-Ton Recovery Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p80
Describes the recovery vehicle from Jerr-Dan Corp. Advantage of the vehicle.
- JerrDan receives county business award. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that JerrDan Corporation received the 2008 Large Business Award from the Franklin County (PA) Area Development Corporation.
- Rolling tarp covers a vehicle in seconds. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates the rolling tarp system jointly developed by the Jerr-Danj Corp. and Aero Industries.
- Metso introduces new compact Lokotrack. // Demolition & Recycling International;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p45
The article evaluates the wrecking truck Lokotrack LT110C from Metso Minerals.
- Giant breaker extends robot range. // Demolition & Recycling International;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p48
The article evaluates the GTC-45 demolition robot from Giant Hydraulic Breaker.
- A tight fit. // Demolition & Recycling International;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p41
The article evaluates the DX235LCR reduced radius tailswing machine from Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.