- Instrument panels. Arnold, Ted // Automotive Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p60
Provides advise on how to use and maintain the instrument panels in cars. Uses of the instrument panel; Instrument panels in older car models; Warning lights; Panel gauges; electronic instrument panels; Advice on repairing the panels; Test questionnaire on instrument panels.
- Do seats flog your fanny? Sorge, Marjorie // Ward's Auto World;Nov93, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p44
Reports on Lear Seating Corporation 's research on car seats. Six elements of comfort; Improvement of car seats and the role of Lear in providing comfort to drivers.
- ROADRANGER/EATON CORP. // Concrete Products;May2008, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates the fuller clutch replacement kits for all heavy-duty makes and models from Roadranger and Eaton Corp.
- Delphi further extends its range of steering & suspension parts. // Irish Motor Management;Mar/Apr2008, p25
The article evaluates the new range of steering and suspension parts from Delphi Corp.
- Tighter Grip, Shorter Stops. Wilson, Jim; Chaikin, Don; Coledan, Stefano; Deem, Sarah; Gourley, Scott; O'Brien, Greig; Tegler, Jan // Popular Mechanics;Jun2002, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the test conducted by researchers at Mercedes-Benz on active camber system with asymmetric tread tires.
- Ecotec 2.4-L Cylinder Block. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;May/Jun2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p30
The article evaluates the Ecotec 2.4.-L cylinder block from Nemak.
- Get a grip on phones. // Auto Express;7/25/2012, Issue 1227, p102
The article reviews the Proporta GripStick dashboard mount from Proporta.
- Truck tire changer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates the R2600HD super-duty truck tire changer from Ranger Products.
- Beall Corporation chooses Haldex TRS. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p41
The article evaluates the Trailer Roll Stability (TRS) standard product offering from Haldex AB.