- New models, leases reinvigorate Hino. // Automotive News;2/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5592, p18
Reports on the factors for the recovery of Hino Diesel Trucks (U.S.A.) Incorporated. Introduction of models that do not require catalytic converters; Signing up of additional dealers; Introduction of leasing programs; Use of Tru Quote software to help dealers provide lease quotes to customers.
- New 1999 Hino trucks ready for deliveries. // Fleet Equipment;Dec98, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Announces the arrival of the 1999 model year lineup of Hino Diesel Trucks (USA) Inc. in North America. Comments from Frank Merz, vice-president of Sales and Marketing for Hino; Description of the J-series diesel engines from Hino; FD/FE/FF/SG models.
- Hino names Hayakawa president. // Overdrive;May95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p77
Reports that Hino Diesel Trucks has appointed Yoshihiko Hayakawa president of its United States operations. Career background.
- Betting on cabovers. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jul2001, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p42
Focuses on the interest of trucking companies in cabovers. Operational issues when choosing between cabovers and conventionals; Sales growth of Hino Diesel Trucks (USA) in 2000; Outlook for the cabover market.
- Hino Trucks launches new website. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p16
The article reviews the www.hino.com from Hino Trucks.
- Hino's '99 line arrives. // Fleet Owner;Sep98, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p42
Presents information on the 1999 line-up of trucks from Hino Diesel Trucks (USA). Features of the line; Details on the line.
- `98 model year Hino trucks present bumper-to-bumper upgrades. // Fleet Equipment;Jul97, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the enhancements to the 1998 model year of trucks developed by Hino Diesel Trucks (USA) Inc. Horsepower and torque capacity; Features that meet demands for driver comfort and lower maintenance.
- Hino expands COE offerings. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p30
The article evaluates the Hino COE 195 Double Cab which is offered in the diesel model 195DC and the diesel-electric hybrid model 195h-DC from Hino Motors Sales U.S.A. Inc.
- Hino Trucks introduces ambulance chassis. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information on the 258ALP ambulance cab and chassis launched by Hino Trucks.