- Head games. TAYLOR, SCOTT // Street Machine;Aug2014, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p114
The article offers a review of Chrysler's hemi six head car engine.
- Bluetec Drives Award-Winning Diesel. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p27
The article features the Bluetec emission-reduction technology of the turbodiesel engine of Mercedes 3LV-6 automobile from DaimlerChrysler AG.
- Subaru's Boxer Diesel. Scott, David // Ward's Auto World;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p33
The article features the Subaru flat-4 diesel engine from Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Western Star adds Cummins ISX15. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p58
The article evaluates the Cummins ISX15 engine from Cummins Engine Co.
- 2609kW Mini -- from Cummins! // Motor Equipment News;Jul2010, p34
The article reports that the QSK78 engine of the Cummins will be exhibited at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Great Britain.
- Under the microscope. BAXTER, JOHN // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 168 Issue 11, p40
The article evaluates the Cummins ISX truck engine from Cummins Engine Co.
- Fuel economy: 2010 engines. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Oct2009, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates several automobile engines including the Cummins ISX15 from Cummins Engine Co., Mack MP Series engines from Mack Trucks, and Advanced exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) MaxxForce engines from Navistar International Corp.
- Kohler Makes a Bold New Statement in the Diesel Engine and Gen-Set Market. Eby, Mike // Electrical Wholesaling Exclusive Insight;10/31/2016, p1
The article discusses release of diesel engines form Kohler that includes the 135 series and the 175 series, and discusses features of the engines.
- DISCO 4. Mellor, Dean // 4X4 Australia;Jun2009, Issue 305, p32
The article evaluates the Land Rover Discovery 4 twin turbo-diesel engine.