Polar, Ridewell offer RAR-240 suspension
- Along for the improved ride. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jun2008, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p32
The article evaluates the Peterbilt Model 388 leaf suspension system from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Dressed up air rides. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Mar2007, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p34
The article evaluates the Quaantum FX integrated air-ride trailer suspension systems from Hendrickson International.
- Buses get Airtek, Softek. // Fleet Owner;Mar2007, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p39
The article evaluates the automobile suspensions from Hendrickson International including the Airtek front air suspension and the Softek suspension.
- Air leaf suspension available. // Fleet Owner;Dec2008, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p45
The article evaluates the air leaf suspension from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- ACCURIDE FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS "PREFERRED" BY POLAR TANK TRAILER. // Forging;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the selection of Accuride Corp. as the preferred supplier of forged aluminum wheels to Polar Tank Trailer LLC in the U.S.
- Polar Tank Names Painter President. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p2
The article announces the appointment of Jim Painter as president of Polar Tank Trailer.
- Polar Tank Trailer names gm for Missouri plant. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/6/2012, p7
The article announces that Brent Thompson has been appointed as general manager of Polar Tank Trailer's manufacturing operation at Springfield, Missouri.
- Polar Tank Trailer names director of purchasing. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/11/2013, p8
The article announces hiring of Jeff Behrens as Polar Tank Trailer director of purchasing.
- Polar Tank introduces myLIFT automated lift-axle control. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2016, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p53
The article evaluates the myLIFT automatic lift axle control system from Polar Tank Trailer.