iRes Wireless IP Camera for Mobile Phones
- Rugged EyeBall Camera Handles Abuse. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates the high resolution varifocal vandalproof eyeball camera from IRES Technology.
- uCorder -- a 3.5-inch wearable camcorder -- provides hands-free video and audio recording at the touch of a button. // Government Technology;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p48
The article evaluates the mini digital video camcorder uCorder by IRES Technology Corporation.
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p136
The article offers news briefs related to security systems industry in the U.S. The National Training School of the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) has published its first catalog. HID Global formed an identification solutions (IDS) business unit to supplement its existing...
- Industry Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2009, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p76
The article evaluates several security equipment and supplies including FastScan VR biometric reader for access control from Smarter Security Systems Inc., AutoVu Sharp surveillance system from Genetec Inc., and four Channel Internet Protocol Server from IRES Technology.
- EDN test & measurement. // EDN;02/15/96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p198
Presents information on electronic systems as they relate to testing and measurement. Details on Visual Test Extensions (VTX); Information on Lifesaver carbon-monoxide detectors; What these detectors do; Cost of the systems; Contact information.
- Which fence sensor should you use? Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct97, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p93
Evaluates various types of point-sensor technologies and line-type fence systems used to protect commercial and governmental facilities. Inertia switches; Mercury-type sensors; Mechanical sensors; Piezoelectric fence sensors; Microphonic and fiber-optic systems; Taut wire detection systems;...
- New Frontiers in Radiation Detection. // Australasian Science;Mar2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates the microdosimeter, a miniature radiation detector jointly developed by the University of Wollongong, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO), and the University of New South Wales (NSW).
- Sensors make medical news. Ajluni, Cheryl J. // Electronic Design;5/13/96, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p20
Reports on changes in the sensor industry, due to applications for the request of sensors in the medical field. Information on the microelectromechanical system (MEMS); Changes made to the automotive industry; Development of chemical analysis; Effects of the development of on-chip systems.
- Minelab Excalibur II. // Treasure Hunting;Feb2008, p66
The article evaluates the Minelab Excalibur II waterproof metal detector.