- AP doubles nitrogen pipeline capacity. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;5/17/95, Vol. 156 Issue 19, p10
Reports that Air Products and Chemicals is planning to double the capacity of its 25-mile nitrogen pipeline in Arizona in order to serve a growing number of semiconductor fabricators in the region.
- Air Products expands gases operations. A.W. // Chemical Week;8/30/95-9/6/95, Vol. 157 Issue 8, pS18
Reports on Air Products and Chemicals' expansion of its gases operations in China. Distinction as the first foreign industrial gas major with a local investment; Optimism about opportunities for gas in the country; Construction of an oxygen plant for Baoshan Iron and Steel.
- AP shuts fertilizers. // Chemical Week;9/13/95, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p38
Reports that Air Products & Chemicals has shut down the ammonium nitrate prilled fertilizer plant at its Florida complex. Citing of high ammonia prices; 1994 agreement with Mississippi Chemical.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc. // Chemical Business;Jun95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p42
No abstract available.
- Air Products leads HCL recycle consortium. // Chemical Business;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p79
No abstract available.
- Industrial gases plants. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p43
Reports on the Indian government's decision to permit consultancy firm Air Products and Chemicals to set up its wholly owned Indian arm.
- Air Products starts H2 plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/17/97, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p3
Reports on Air Products & Chemicals Inc.'s commissioning of a hydrogen plant adjacent to its chemicals complex in Pasadena, Texas. Major customers for the plant's output.
- ...as does Air Products. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/29/97, Vol. 252 Issue 13, p37
Announces Air Products & Chemical Inc.'s facility in Cumberland, Rhode Island has received ISO 9002 certification.
- Air Products launches SF6 delivery program. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;02/16/98, Vol. 253 Issue 7, p27
Announces Air Products & Chemicals Inc.'s launching of its SF6 Express delivery service that provides next-day delivery of sulfur hexafluoride to utilities and original equipment manufacturers in the United States. Part of the company's SF6 Life Cycle Management Program.