NEW EQUIPMENT & RESOURCES
- Ventilation system from GIA Industries. // Coal International;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 258 Issue 5, p60
The article evaluates the new generation of Swedvent underground ventilation fans and ducting system from GIA Industries.
- FAN-Tastic. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Apr2009, p22
The article evaluates several industrial products including sickle-blade fan from Multi-Wing, Class 10000 heavy-duty (HD) fans from Moore Fans LLC, and Marley HP7i fans from SPX Cooling Technologies Inc.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2010, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p32
The article evaluates several types of fans including the Pivot 180 industrial oscillating fans from Big Ass Fans, the AMI motorized axial fans from Continental Fan and the M and P Series of exhaust fans from Tjernlund Products Inc.
- Old Names, New Apps. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/27/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p11
The article evaluates several air distribution products, including the Isis ceiling fan from Big Ass Fan Co. and the LabSox fabric duct from DuctSox Corp.
- PRODUCTS. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Feb2013, p40
The article reviews several products including SwedVent, a ventilation system by Atlas Copco AB, tunneling equipments by the company McDowell and ventilation ducts by Schauenburg Flexadux Corp.
- FAN PRODUCT ROUNDUP. // Process Cooling;Apr2014, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p36
The article evaluates several fan products including the Swifter CTX Series for cooling towers and heat exchangers from Glocon Inc., cooling tower fans from Multi-Wing, and Model CAB aluminum blowers from Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
- books, software & lit. // Snips;Dec2013, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on the Redefining Air Dispersion catalog from DuctSox Corp., the book "Indoor Environment Technician's Library," by Leo A. Meyer, and the Metal Architectural Systems brochure from Metal Sales Manufacturing Corp., available in the U.S. market in December 2013.
- Direct drive fan. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p49
The article offers brief information on the ADD Direct Drive Tubeaxial Fans from Continental Fan.
- CURING THE WOODBURNER BLUES. // Permaculture Magazine;Spring2009, Issue 59, p13
The article features the Ecofan 800 Heat Powered Stove Fan.