- NescafÃ© expands with Mistra RTD. Prasad, Gunjan // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/16/2005, p11
The article reports that Coca-Cola Thailand has launched a new premium ready-to-drink coffee, NescafÃ© Mistra, expanding its already burgeoing non-carbonated soft drinks portfolio. Mistra also stands out thanks to eye-catching packaging. The metallic packaging is a key differentiator. It...
- Ting Grapefruit Soda. Greaves-Gabbadon, Sarah // Caribbean Travel & Life;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p17
The article reviews the Ting Grapefruit Soda.
- RIBENA PLUS. Lucas, Monica // Packaging News;Apr2012, p12
The article evaluates the soft drink Ribena Plus from GlaxoSmithKline PLC.
- Bawls High Caffeine Guarana Soda - Cherry. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p5
The article evaluates the Bawls Guarana, a high caffeine guarana soda developed by Hobarama LLC.
- BBQS OFFER SPARKLING SALES OPPORTUNITIES FOR SHLOER! // Checkout;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p96
The article evaluates the Shloer sparkling adult soft drinks from Merrydown PLC.
- The next big thing for Pepsi? // Consumer Reports;Aug2012, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p9
The article evaluates the Pepsi Next soft drink and compares its calorie and sweetener content to other Pepsi soft drinks including Pepsi and Diet Pepsi.
- Product Launch - FRANCE: Leclerc's Frucci Marque Repere. Todd, Stuart // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);7/17/2014, p13
The article reviews Frucci Marque RepÃ¨re soft drink from the French supermarket chain Leclerc.
- sophisticated soda. Barley, Lisa // Vegetarian Times;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 354, p16
The article evaluates Dry Soda, an all-natural caffeine-free sparkling beverage.
- FLAVOR COMPETITION WINNER. // Beverage Industry;Oct2009, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p23
The article evaluates the Mountain Dew DEWmocracy, a line of softdrinks, from Pepsi-Cola Co.