New on Wheels
- Dump trailer rugged, dependable. // Pit & Quarry;May2009, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p26
The article evaluates the Hauf dump trailer from the company Steco Tarilers.
- Hauf adds dump trailer. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p58
The article evaluates the Hauf dump trailer from Steco Trailers.
- Full-frame steel dump trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates the Hauf full-frame steel dump trailer from Steco Trailers.
- New rigs from Trucks 'N Stuff. Caulder, Wayne // Model Railroad News;Sep2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p56
The article evaluates the trucks with trailer models Kenworth W900L and Peterbilt 389 from Tonkin Replicas Inc.
- Five honored for truck and trailer innovations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p38
The article offers a look at innovative products at the 2008 IAA Commercial Vehicle Show including the Libner Open Box Evolution, Knorr Bremse's electronic braking system for trailers, and the MegaMax-PA heavy hauler trailer from Faymonville AG.
- Products. // Landscape Management;Nov2008, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p56
The article reviews several products intended to be used in the landscaping industry, including paver restraints from Oly-Ola, the Sidewinder by DuraClass, and Dual Action Rabbit Repellent by Liquid Fence.
- NEW 'STAR' TO TURN UP THE TEMPO. // Diesel;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
The article reports that Western Star plans to launch a model called the 4700 in late 2012 to expand to the heavy rigid sector.
- Landoll ramps up 400 Series trailer capacity. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the 400 Series traveling axle trailers from Landoll.
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.