Big deals, smaller bites
- EDITOR'S PICKS. Walton, Chelle Koster // Times of the Islands;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p63
The article evaluates the dish meatball-parm sandwich at The Great White Grill.
- CHOOKS IN THE CITY. // Metro (NZ);May2010, Issue 343, p108
The article evaluates several foods including the Tandoori Spring Chicken from Oh Calcutta, the BBQ Chicken from Newmarket PLaza's Passion Food, and the Flame-grilled Peri-Peri Chicken from Nando.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/13/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p64
The article evaluates several products in the food service industry in the U.S. including "The Modern Menu" booklet from Beef Checkoff, the Hand Fulls Breakfast Sandwiches from Lamb Weston, the DKM-500 Serenity Series Hotel Ice Maker and Dispenser from Hoshizaki, and the Molten Chocolate Cake...
- menu THE SANDWICH COMES OF AGE. // Restaurant Business;Oct2009, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p17
The article evaluates several sandwich products including Fatted Calf Charcuterie Muffaletta from Kitchenette, Big Popper from Melt Bar & Grilled and Hoison Veal Meatballs from Num Pang Sandwich Shop.
- Restaurant Review: BBQ Nation. Sherman Chan // Asian Pacific Post;3/24/2016, pPP7
A review is offered for the BBQ Nation restaurant, located in New Westminster, British Columbia.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2007, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p92
The article introduces several menus including Haliburger Halibut Sandwich Fillets from Mrs. Friday's, Breaded Pork Bites from Tyson and Infused Rice Toasted Vegetable Pilaf from Uncle Ben.
- BARBEQUE. COVRETT, DONNA // Cincinnati;Nov2012, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p120
The article offers reviews of several barbeques in Cincinnati, Ohio which include Goodie's Barbeque Restaurant, KT's Barbeque & Deli and Walt's Barbeque.
- EQUIPMENT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/27/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4605, p68
The article evaluates several kitchen appliances including barbecue RoboQ from JM Posner, R402 chopping machine from Robot Coupe UK Ltd. and Thermodyne, a low-temperature system for holding, slow cooking and reheating food without overcooking from Advance Catering Equipment.
- POT SHOTS. Torrens, Glenn // 4X4 Australia;Sep2009, Issue 308, p92
The article evaluates several camping cookwares including folding barbecue from Supex, folding frypan from Hillbilly and cast iron saucepan from Supex.