- Home Diagnostics repurchases $5 million in common stock. // Medical Device Daily;1/7/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the approval of the board of directors of Home Diagnostics in January 2009 to repurchase up to $5 million of its common stock to be funded with available cash. Conditions that will dictate all purchases are identified. The company's range of products are the TRUE2go,...
- Welcome to the World of 21st Century Meters. Mendosa, David // Diabetes Health;Jul2005, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p38
Presents information on several blood glucose meters. FreeStyle Flash from Abbot Diabetes Care; Ascensia Breeze from Bayer; TrueTrack Smart System from Home Diagnostics.
- Study finds TRUE2go system easy, convenient for patients. Pedersen, Amanda // Medical Device Daily;10/23/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 205, p1
The article reports on the results of a clinical performance study of the TRUE2go blood glucose monitoring system by Home Diagnostics. It references a study by Mark Kipnes et al, published in the October 2009 issue of the journal "Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics." Features of the system and...
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;8/22/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 182, p7
The article evaluates several medical devices including the TRUE2go blood glucose meter from Home Diagnostics and the CardioECG 3.2 multi-modality, multi-vendor, pure-Web software for cardiac rhythm data management from Lumedx and Epiphany Cardiography.
- Design and Engineering Achievements. // Medical Device Technology;May/Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p39
The article evaluates several medical devices including Thermosuit body-cooling system from Life Recovery Systems, Styla MicroLaser advanced dental laser system from Zap Lasers and Tru2go portable glucose monitor from Home Diagnostics Inc.
- Adaptive blood glucose monitoring and insulin measurement devices for visually impaired persons. Petzinger, R.A. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Nov93, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p341
Presents information on devices used for monitoring blood glucose levels and for measuring insulin that can be used by visually impaired persons with diabetes. Devices for self-monitoring blood glucose; Systems specifically for persons with severe visual impairment or blindness; Magnifiers and...
- A new blood glucose monitor. // Patient Care;7/15/1996, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p19
Looks at the Accu-Chek Instant Blood Glucose Monitor manufactured by Boehringer Mannheim Corp. Aim of providing rapid and even spreading of the blood sample across a layer of mesh.
- Bloodless monitoring: Coming soon? D'Epiro, Nancy Walsh // Patient Care;2/15/1998, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the future availability of technology for bloodless glucose monitoring. Reference to presentation of studies on this issue at the 1997 American Diabetes Association; Information from Integ, the manufacturer, on the operation of the `LifeGuide monitor'; Contact point for more information.
- Non-invasive glucometer in line to replace finger prick test. // Podiatry Now;Sep2012, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p15
The article informs that a new non-invasive, bloodless diabetes glucometer is being developed as a possible replacement for traditional finger prick test which is used to check blood sugar levels.