Avoid cross-contamination with disposable lead wires
- just in time. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov2008, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
The article evaluates several products including the paper sterilization alert bag from Healthmark Industries Co, SutureSafe wound stabilization device from Canica Inc. and OnePoint single-use electrocardiography (ECG) lead wires from Curbell Electronics Inc.
- DIGITAL PILLOW SPEAKER LINE WITH SAFETY FEATURES. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb2009, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p5
The article evaluates the Gen4 digital pillow speaker line from Curbell Electronics Inc.
- Holter analysis system. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep95, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p73
Reports on the availability of the AccuPlus Holter Analyzer. Capabilities; Scanning modes; Features.
- Welch Allyn releases new electrocardiograph in Canada. // Medical Device Daily;10/2/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 190, p2
The article reports on the launch by medical diagnostic device company Welch Allyn of a connectivity-ready electrocardiograph device in Canada.
- Conduction gel substitute. Goorahoo, Paul L. // Cortlandt Forum;2/25/95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p82
Presents author's assertion of the utility of K-Y jelly as conduction gel for electrocardiogram or telemetry electrodes.
- Cables. // 24x7;Jun2008, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p40
The article evaluates telemetry cables from Curbell Electronics and CABLExpress-branded line of customizable, high-density terminated copper cabling products from CXtec.
- Curbell Electronics Inc. Dillon, Zac // 24x7;Mar2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p44
An interview with Larry Hall, president of Curbell Electronics Inc., is presented. When asked about his plans for the company, he said that an increase in research and development will be seen at Curbell. He described a new area that will be one of the company's focus. He also provide an outlook...
- ConvaTec launches new 7-series Unilect electrodes for secure long term monitoring. // Operating Theatre Journal;Jun2010, Issue 237, p6
The article evaluates the UnilectÂ®-7 series of electrocardiography (ECG) monitoring electrodes from ConvaTec Inc.
- Evaluation of Drug-Induced QT Interval Prolongation: Implications for Drug Approval and Labelling. Malik, M.; Camm, A.J. // Drug Safety;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p323
Assessment of proarrhythmic toxicity of newly developed drugs attracts significant attention from drug developers and regulatory agencies. Although no guidelines exist for such assessment, the present experience allows several key suggestions to be made and an appropriate technology to be...