- 1st VeinViewerGS units shipped internationally. // Medical Device Daily;4/21/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 77, p7
The article features the VeinViewerGS imaging system from Luminetx.
- PEOPLE IN PLACES. // Medical Device Daily;3/19/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 52, p4
The article announces that Richard Kindberg has been named as chief executive officer of Luminetx.
- Vein Patterns. // Government Technology;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the U.S. Patent Number 5,787,185 Biometric Identification of Individuals by use of Subcutaneous Vein Patterns acquired by Luminetx Corp., a developer and marketer of biological science technologies. The patent is suitable for high-speed computing techniques.
- Luminetx and Amerinet in pact to deliver VeinViewer imaging. // Medical Device Daily;1/2/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the vendor contract signed by Luminetx with Amerinet, a group purchasing organization (GPO). Under the deal, Amerinet members will have access to custom group purchasing discounts as they relate to the VeinViewer, a vascular imaging system. Luminetx executive Greg Candelmo...
- Ultra-small ultrasound. Nathan, Stuart // Engineer (00137758);8/18/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7754, p28
The article evaluates the pocket-sized ultrasound system Acuson P10 from Siemens AG.
- Ulthera Takes Ultrasound to a New Level. Waddell, Shae // Plastic Surgery Practice;Dec2009, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p8
The article evaluates the Ulthera System, which is a laser-based device used in ultrasound, from the company Ulthera.
- The CS 9300C: An All-in-One Imaging System for the Modern Orthodontic Practice. Goldstein, Bruce; Waugh, Bob // Orthodontic Products;Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p36
The article evaluates the CS 9300 extraoral imaging system from Carestream Dental LLC.
- ORION Gets FDA Clearance. // Review of Ophthalmology;Jun2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p90
The article evaluates the ORION Auto-Retinal Imaging device from Nidek Inc.
- The Visible Difference. // Medical Imaging;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p42
The article evaluates the Ziostation 3D medical imaging and diagnostic system from Ziosoft of Redwood City, California.