- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates several products, including Verismo Touch Self-Serve Espresso Beverage Machine from Starbucks, the European-Style Butter from PlugrÃ¡ and the eco-friendly bamboo fabric chef hats from Happy Chef.
- Manufacturer spotlight. // Restaurant Business;Jun2009, Vol. 108 Issue 6, pFSB17
The article evaluates several products, including the Energy Star certified undercounter dishwashers from Electrolux Professional, the ValueWrap foodservice film from Anchor Packaging Co., and the Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fabric Chef Hats from Happy Chef Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p44
The article evaluates several products, including the Versatile fresh Gourmet Crispy onion from Sugar Foods Corp., the lightweight Side Panel Chef Coat from Happy Chef Inc. and the HPR-72A Refrigerated Prep Table with Raised Rail from Hoshizaki.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/21/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p39
The article evaluates several food products and restaurant equipment including Hormel Foods' range of turkey products, Hoshizaki's Tempguard PTR1SSB-HGHG Pass-Thru Refrigerators and Happy Chef Uniforms' Chef Coat.
- Traulsen to sponsor regional chef tour. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p64
Reports on Traulsen & Co.'s sponsorship of the Chefs in America's first annual `Chefs of the Year' national tour. Slated cities for regional showcases.
- Traulsen & Co. taps Griffo as sales VP. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p36
Reports on the designation of Marius Griffo as vice president of sales by Traulsen & Company. Responsibilities; Former positions.
- Unilever heeds FTC on Promise ad claims. // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, p50
Reports that the US Federal Trade Commission announced a consent decree with Unilever U.S. over a campaign for Promise margarine. The claims which Unilever has agreed not to use for any of its products.
- Vaseline Research and Kim Alexis to launch Skin Awareness Month campaign. // DCI;Feb96, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p88
Reports that Vaseline Research will sponsor its fifth annual Skin Awareness Month program on March 1996. Development of the campaign to increase awareness of proper skin care.
- THE BOTTOM LINE. // Brand Packaging;Jun2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p38
The article discusses the growth of Unilever United States Inc.'s sales following the development of new packaging for Degree, the company's deodorant brand in the U.S.