The Latest Headlines in FINISHING
- Santinelli International Offers New 3M Finishing Products. // Vision Monday;7/16/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p94
The article previews the #M LEAP Low Surface Energy (LSE) finish blocking pads developed by Santinelli International for edging hydrophobic coated lenses.
- LT EXPO SCOUTING REPORT, PART 2 SPRING 2009. Karp, Andrew // 20/20;Apr2009 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p70
The article evaluates several optical products including the SE-9090 Express+ high-base curve technology lens edger models from Santinelli International, the Stellar flexible edging blocks from DAC Vision, and the NSLP Soft lap Polisher from DAC International Inc.
- Careful Budgeting and Planning Offset Risks. // Vision Monday;8/16/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p048
The article features Nexus Optical, a Columbus, Ohio-based ophthalmic lens company that reported positive results in its investment in digital surfacing technology. Company head Gerry Shaw says that careful planning and budgeting reduce the risks in investing in digital surfacing. He adds that...
- Santinelli International Launches New 'Real-Eyez' Profits Calculator. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;9/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p60
The article offers brief information about Santinelli International's "Real-Eyez" Profits Calculator interactive tool for calculating the costs and savings associated with in-office finishing lenses.
- Finishing leader marks 40 years of success. // Optometry Times;Mar2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on the 40th anniversary of lens finishing equipment company Santinelli International, which the company plans to celebrate throughout the year with various events.
- Santinelli Debuts Lex Lens Edger Series. // Vision Monday;11/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p68
The article evaluates the Lex Lens Edger Series by Santinelli International.
- SANTINELLI SUPPORTS NATIONAL SPECIAL OLYMPICS IN NEBRASKA. // Vision Monday;10/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p066
The article reports that Santinelli International joined the 2010 U.S. National Special Olympic Games held in Lincoln, Nebraska in July 2010, wherein it supplied lens edging machinery as part of its Opening Eyes portion of the Healthy Athletes initiative.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Jul2011, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p65
The article offers brief information on various products for the eyecare industry including QSpex Premium Lens System from QSpex Technologies Inc., the DigiClear lens polish solution from DAC Vision Inc. and the Conform Finish Block and Secur-Edge Finish Pad from Satisloh.
- Like SOUP & SANDWICH. Bos, Julie // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p12
A comparison of soft lap polishers for digital surfacing generators is presented including the NSLP Dual-Head Soft Lap Polisher from DAC International, the Multi-Axis Adaptive Technology from Gerber Coburn and the Duo-FLEX and Toro-FLEX from Satisloh.