NEW EQUIPMENT & RESOURCES
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2008, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p10
The article evaluates several construction and engineering products including FlexStat BAC-10000 intelligent temperature and humidity sensing from KMC Controls Inc., the Legacy rooftop air conditioners from Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems and the CO1224T carbon-monoxide detectors from System...
- 2013 AHR Expo Product Review. RAJECKI, RON // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Mar2013, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p22
The article evaluates several heating, piping and air conditioning products including the Greenpipe recyclable polypropylene-random piping system from Aquatherm, the ARMOR water heaters from Lochinvar, and AppStat BAC-400 thermostat from KMC Controls.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/10/2009, Vol. 237 Issue 15, p8
The article evaluates several products including Energy Recovery Ventilator from Munters, Building Automation Controller-Sensor from KMC Controls Inc., and a Refrigerant Leak Detector Flashlight from Fluke Corp.
- Laser Beam Inspection Of Web Goods. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Dec73, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p46
The article evaluates the Inspectatron 303 LSIS, a Laser Scan Inspection System (LSIS) for automatic high speed inspection of materials produced in the form of continuous webs--fabrics, plastics, film, paper and metal, from Radiation Center of Honeywell Inc.
- Ultrasound Probe Repair. // 24x7;May2009, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p42
The article presents the TotalRepair Service launched by Medrad Multi Vendor Service (MVS) of Warrendale, Pennsylvania as a repair solution on select ultrasound probes.
- Line-of-sight sleeving system. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jul2009, p28
The article discusses safety features offered by hydraulic systems from Gates, including the LifeGuard Line-of-Sight Sleeving System.
- NANOVEA TRIBOMETER FEATURES 3D OPTICAL PROFILER INTEGRATION. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Oct2009, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p59
The article evaluates the Nanovea Tribometer tribology tester from Nanovea.
- Customers now can dial up best cooling electric rates. T.A.M. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/94, Vol. 191 Issue 17, p14
Editorial. Discusses the development of residential thermostats by Honeywell and Johnson Controls. American Electric Power's purchase of Johnson Controls' thermostat-controllers; Installation of Honeywell-manufactured thermostat by homeowners in Chenal Valley in Little Rock, Arkansas; Allows...
- style goes with the grain. Shahmanesh, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jun2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p34
Provides information on in-mould graining technology. Advantages of the technology; Adoption of the technology by Johnson Controls; Effect of the technology on the way the design works.