Are These in GM's Future?
- Saabs might be built in America. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the possibility that the Saab automobile will be built by General Motors Corp. in the U.S. as of March 10, 2003. Reason for the plan to make Saab in the U.S.; Sales performance of the automobile in Europe; Sales performance of the automobile in the U.S.
- GM Arlington to build C/K. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;10/17/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5574, p1
Reports on General Motors' plan to convert its assembly plant in Arlington, Texas, from unpopular cars to popular trucks in 1997. Stopping of the building of Buick Roadmasters and Cadillac Fleetwoods; Full-sized C/K pickup trucks; Percentage of trucks in the new-vehicle market; Loss of GM's...
- Used-car plan adds new level to Cult of Saturn. // Automotive News;6/26/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5611, p12
Opinion. Comments on the plan to sell used Saturn automobiles. Marketing strategy; Benefits to buyers.
- Bravada tries, tries again. Child, Charles // Automotive News;8/14/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5618, p30
Reports on Oldsmobile's lineup for the 1996 model year. Positioning of the 1996 Bravada model; Enhancement of the Achieva; Changes in the Ciera SL.
- Saab SUV submarined. Davis, Matt // AutoWeek;5/27/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p10
Reports the cancellation of plan to create Saab 9-7 by General Motors (GM). Effects of the cancellation of plans on the hope of Saab for third vehicle; Allocation of resources to 2004 Cadillac SRX; Reason of GM for cancellation of the plan; Emphasis on the need to focus Cadillac for improvement...
- Corvette C6. RAYNAL, WES // AutoWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p8
Features several General Motors automobiles. Introduction of Corvette C6; Installation of pushrod V8 for C6 by Dave Hill; Design of the 2003 C5 Corvette of Chevrolet.
- CLEAN-MOBILE. Dyer, Nicole // Science World;2/25/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p6
Describes the features of AUTOnomy, the futuristic concept vehicle of General Motors Corp.
- Rear-drive wizardry from Oz. // Ward's Auto World;Apr98, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the design of the Commodore sedan for Australia, by General Motors Corporation. Description of the Commodore; Comments from Robert McEniry, the vehicle line executive in charge of the program; Specifications of the vehicle.
- Cars on Land and Sea. Mitchell, Susan // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p46
The article offers information on DUKW, a land and water automobile developed by General Motors Company together with a boat maker from New York.