Beyond Conceptual Issues
- Chevy venture's great gift for mom. // Caribbean Business;5/7/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p36
States that according to a study conducted by the Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI) the Chevrolet Venture automobile, from General Motors corporation, has the second lowest collision loss. Why women favor this vehicle according to Jesus Morales, sales manager at Royal Motors; Starting price of...
- Chevy to the test. Opre, T. // Outdoor Life;Dec88, Vol. 182 Issue 6, p26
Presents a road test of the new Chevrolet Fleetside 4x4 full-size pickup truck.
- Sportsman's workhorse. Opre, T. // Outdoor Life;Apr92, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p52
Looks at Chevrolet's new Suburban, which fills a special action notch that no other vehicle can match. Cargo capacity; Towing maximums; Styling. INSET: Seat shields (luxury liner seat covers)..
- The mega wagon. West, Ted // Outdoor Life;Feb94, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p64
Features Chevy's 4WD Suburban which can carry people from the mall to the mountains. Dual role of part commuter/part mountain man; Handling of conditions at the end of the road and beyond.
- The national car of Texas. // Texas Monthly;Aug86, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p96
The merits of the Chevrolet Suburban, Texas' most popular combination of automobile and truck. INSET: Beating the good ol' boys.;my kind of car; the soul of a huge....
- As nasty as you wanna be. // Ward's Auto World;Oct97, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p9
Features the 1998 Sony Limited Edition General Motors Corporation (GMC) Suburban with a 480-watt audio-video system. Information on the audio-video system; How many Suburbans will be built.
- High profile Chevy. // Automotive News;1/4/93, Vol. 67 Issue 5480, p3
Presents a photograph of the Chevrolet Highlander concept truck. Unveiling in the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan.
- GM quietly adds airbags to Astro, Safari minivans. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;6/28/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5506, p6
Reports on the addition of an optional driver-side airbag to Chevrolet's and GMC Truck's 1993 Astro/Safari mid-sized vans. Lack of publicity; Facial airbag to be standard in the 1994 model; Dealers lack of information; Astro's head-injury score in a crash testing by the National Highway Traffic...
- Rebirth of a legend. White, S.L.; Asher, G. // Field & Stream;Mar1992, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p42
Features the Suburban 4x4 and how midway through its sixth decade, this unique hunting and fishing truck has been given new life. The Suburban 4x4 is made by General Motors; It is now up to date; Testing the top-of-the line 1992 GMC Truck Suburban 4x4; The pluses and minuses; Carrying the load;...
- 1997 Chevrolet Venture. Phelan, Mark // Automotive Industries;Jul97, Vol. 177 Issue 7, p28
Opinion. Comments on the 1997 Chevrolet Venture automobile. Features of the automobile.