- Soft, Durable Yarns Sense Blood. // AATCC Review;Feb2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p25
The article evaluates the conductive yarns developed by University of Michigan professor Nicholas Kotov and researchers.
- YarnMasters. // Handwoven;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates Zealana organic yarns from YarnMasters.
- What makes a Com4Â® yarn so successful? // Indian Textile Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p90
The article evaluates the Com4 yarn from Rieter.
- Pure Wool Superwash DK. DAUGHERTY, JACKIE // Crochet!;Winter2015, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p9
The article describes a merino wool that can be used for making warn winter garments and cold-weather accessories.
- Transcendental TENCEL. Gibson, Larissa // Interweave Knits;Spring2012, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on Tencel yarns including Prism Delicato, Fiesta Cottonista, and SweetGeorgia Seasilk Lace.
- Naturally Dyed Yarns. // Interweave Knits;Winter2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p5
The article offers information on several naturally dyed yarns including Floating from A Verb for Keeping Warm and yarns from Swans Island Natural Colors Collection.
- Eco-Friendly Fibers. BAKER, HANNAH // Interweave Knits;Winter2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
The article evaluates several certified organic yarns including Hand Dyed 8 Ply DK Organic Wool Knitters Yarn from WOOLganic, Sparrow from Quince & Co. and The Green Line from JaggerSpun.
- Embellishment Yarn. // Piecework;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p14
The article evaluates the embellishment yarn from YLI.
- CROCHET IN THE NEWS. ECKMAN, EDIE // Crochet!;Spring2013, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p8
The article discusses the features of Krenik reflective yarn and Clover elastic yarn thread.