Rolling tarp covers a vehicle in seconds
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p75
The article evaluates the Premium 6-Ton carrier bed from Jerr-Dan Corp. and the Pitts LB65-20DD high-capacity lowboy from Pitts Trailers.
- Relying on infrared to ensure a reliable finish. // Process Heating;Sep97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p47
Reports on tow truck manufacturer Jerr-Dan Corp.'s curing system that uses gas-fired catalytic infrared heaters to produce a high quality, durable painted finish on tow truck components. Details of operation of the Binks Sames Infra Therm system; Paint-finishing line.
- Jerr-Dan's New 14-ton Recovery Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p75
Introduces the MDL 280/110 recovery vehicle from Jerr-Dan Corporation. Features of the vehicle; Its capabilities.
- 35-Ton Recovery Vehicle. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p80
Describes the recovery vehicle from Jerr-Dan Corp. Advantage of the vehicle.
- Need a lift? Try 50-Ton Integrated Wrecker. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p48
The article evaluates the 50-Ton Integrated Wrecker from Jerr-Dan Corporation.
- JerrDan receives county business award. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that JerrDan Corporation received the 2008 Large Business Award from the Franklin County (PA) Area Development Corporation.
- Jerr-Dan releases 35-ton wrecker. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/2/2015, p1
The article evaluates the 35 Ton JFB wrecker from Jerr-Dan Corp.
- Gearing for gold. Hartley, Paul // Overdrive;Aug98, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p47
Provides information on how to get the most drive from a drivetrain. Four basic assemblies composing a drivetrain; Factors that guide drivetrain choices; Issues to consider in buying transmissions; Functions of clutches in large trucks; Considerations in choosing rear ends; How to determine the...
- Millis experiments with the future. // Overdrive;Dec95, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p64
Reports on the chance given to Millis drivers to try out various trucking equipment such as antilock brakes, engines and transmission.