PayStar 5900 Set-Back Axle available with 10-inch frame rails
- Newest PayStar due in March. // Fleet Owner;Dec2007, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates the Paystar 5900i Set-Back Axle (SBA) from International Truck & Engine Corp.
- PayStar 5900 Set-Back- Axle available With 10-inch frame rails. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2009, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p18
The article evaluates the PayStar 5900 Set-Back Axle from International Trucks & Engine Corp.
- International VT 365 replaces the T 444E. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p68
Introduces the VT 365 V-8 engine from International Truck and Engine Corp. Features of the product; Technological innovations used in the product; Applicability of the product.
- International Eagle Tour 2000 Showcases Performance and Comfort of the International 9000i Series Trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p25
Deals with the International Eagle Tour 2000, a tour showcasing the features of the International 9000i truck series to customers from the International Truck and Engine Corporation. Number of truck stops and dealerships included in the tour; Focus of the Eagle Tour.
- International Eagle 9900 unveiled at mid-America. // Fleet Equipment;May98, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p16
Introduces the International Eagle 9900 tractor developed by the International company. Features of the model; Background on the engine used for the tractor; Amenities of the truck.
- Moment of truth. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jan2001, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the Next Generation Vehicle project that will be unveiled by International Truck & Engine Corp. in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 15 and 16, 2001. Core products of the company; Information on its rank in overall United States truck sales; Number of engine and transmission combinations...
- International Targeting Production of Low-Cab-Forward Commercial Vehicles. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p9
Reports plans of International Truck and Engine Corp. to launch a family of Class 3-5 low-cab-forward commercial trucks in early 2005. Discussion of the plan with international dealers; Components upon which the vehicle will be built with; Expansion of the company's commercial vehicle offering...
- INTERCONNECTION WITH INTERNATIONAL. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p74
Reports on the availability of International parts through the Web site of International in the United States. Registration with InterConnection; Electronic-mail on parts and service specials; Instructions from International engineers and experts.
- REQUIEM FOR THE CAMSHAFT? Anderson, Steve // Cycle World;Oct2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p30
Announces the production of camless diesel engines by International Truck and Engine company.