- Haldex changes name. // Fleet Equipment;Aug97, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p18
Announces the renaming of Haldex Corp. to Haldex Brake Products Corp. Reason given by company president Charles W. Kleinhagen.
- Haldex' restructuring negotiations in Heidelberg, Germany finalized. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2014, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p11
The article focuses on bulk transporter Haldex's plan for restructuring in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Haldex slacks cut maintenance. // Fleet Owner;Jul96, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p40
Reports on Haldex Corp.'s introduction of two automatic brake adjusters that eliminate preventive maintenance. Functions and features; Product design.
- Haldex Brake Systems Offers Heavy-duty Wheel Attaching Guide. // Fleet Equipment;May2001, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p43
Features the guide to wheel attaching hardware from Haldex Brake Systems. Topics included in the guide.
- Trailer ABS with PLC. // Fleet Owner;Mar2001, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p48
Announces that Haldex Brake Systems has introduced its next generation of trailer automatic braking system (ABS). Technology added to the ABS; Its features.
- Haldex Brake Participates in Transportation Research Project. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p16
Reports that the Haldex Brake Systems supplied electronic braking system components for a Rearward Amplifications Suppression System (RAMS). Definition of RAM; Features of the RAM system; Benefits of the Electronic Braking System technology of the company.
- Haldex Brake Systems to Open Centralized Warranty Center. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p70
Features the centralized warranty center of Haldex Brake Systems. Purpose of the warranty center.
- ABS Brochure Available from Haldex Brake Systems. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2001, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p60
Reports on the availability of ABS brochure from Haldex Brake Systems. Features of Haldex's trailer ABS systems.
- Haldex relocates friction center. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/6/2012, p3
The article reports on the decision of Haldex to relocate its friction center to Middletown, Pennsylvania, in 2012.