Clean Diesel licenses ARIS to Eaton Corp
- CLEAN DIESEL GETS PLATINUM PLUS ORDER TO REDUCE EMISSIONS. // Industrial Environment;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p1
Reports on an order received by Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. for its Platinum Plus fuel borne catalyst and automatic dosing equipment for use in underground mines in 2003.
- CLEAN DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES LICENSES CATALYST BLENDER. // Industrial Environment;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p2
Reports that Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. has licensed Global Companies LLC as the exclusive terminal blender of its Platinum Plus diesel fuel combustion catalyst in New England.
- CLEAN DIESEL GETS PATENT FOR DIESEL NOX CONTROL INJECTOR. // Industrial Environment;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the patent received by Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. for its specific design of a fluid-cooled injector for use in nitric oxide control systems.
- CDTi Enhances DuraFit Multi-Channel Customer Service Model By Opening 4 Distribution Centers. // Counterman;Nov2015, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p32
The article discusses distribution centers in U.S. by automobile diesel technology company Clean Diesel Technologies.
- Clean Diesel leads stock performers, leaves county. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/27/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p15
The article reports that the merger with Catalytic Solutions Inc. has increased the stocks of Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. but has prompted the company to relocate from Connecticut to California.
- on and off-highway diesels. // Automotive Engineer;May2001, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the agreement between Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. (CDTI) and Lubrizol Corp. for Lubrizol to be the licensed distributor and blender of the patented Platinum Plus fuel additive technology of CDTI. Usability of the technology; Background on Platinum Plus; Terms of the agreement.
- Catalyst: Improves Fuel Economy. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/11/2006, Vol. 257 Issue 23, p49
The article evaluates the Platinum Plus fuel-borne catalyst from Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. and offers information on its applications.
- Catalyst helps cut diesel fuel costs. // Mining Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates the fuel-borne catalyst Platinum Plus from Clean Diesels.
- Small investors want guarantees. Klein, Ed // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 42, p39
Reports business developments in Fairfield County, Connecticut as of October 2002. Employment of several veteran insurance executives at Argonaut Insurance Co.; Amount of financing raised by Clean Diesel Technologies Inc.; Launch of the Transcentive Options system by Transcentive Inc.