Navistar unveils 2010 MaxxForce engine
- SSS STREET GENERAL 450 PART II. Parker, Craig // Street Machine;Jan2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p106
The article features the SSS Street General 450, the giveaway engine from "Street Machine" magazine.
- Balance of power. Roberts, Jack // Overdrive;Jan2013, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates several heavy-duty automobile engines including 13-liter MX Engine from Paccar Inc., International MaxxForce 13 from Navistar Inc., and DD13 from Daimler AG.
- Road Warriors. WHITEBOURN, JAMES // Wheels;Dec2010, p41
The article evaluates the FPV GT car engine from FPV & Co.
- Talk CONVERTER. // Wheels;Dec2010, p125
The article evaluates an automobile engine from Kia Motors Australia.
- FAMILY II ENGINE. Ponchard, Nathan // Motor;Sep2008, p146
The article evaluates automobile engines including Opel Kadett GSi 16V engine from General Motor Co., 177kW Ecotec engine from General Motor Corp., and JB Camiras from Holden Motor Ltd.
- AIR-COOLED DIESEL ENGINE: Ultra Compact. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/12/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 23, p64
The article evaluates three air-cooled diesel engines L48V, L70V and L100V from Yanmar America Corp. and offers information their features.
- Sterling unveils new sleeper. MELE, JIM // Fleet Owner;Sep2008, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates several products from Sterling Truck Corp. including the DD13 engine, the natural gas heavy truck Set-Back 113, and the sleeper truck NightShift.
- Look at these harvesting options. // Ohio Farmer;Feb2012, Vol. 308 Issue 2, p46
The article evaluates several agricultural equipments including the SuperFlex draper and the Tier 4A engine from New Holland Agriculture AG and the Lexion 730 and 760 engines from Class of America Inc. INSETS: Draper head comes in several widths;Lexion combines tout new power;New combine...
- Mercedes and VW address Euro-5 van emissions limit. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;5/21/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5332, p14
The article evaluates several automobile engines including OM651 from Mercedes-Benz AG and an engine from Volkswagenwerk.