Navistar unveils 2010 MaxxForce engine
- SSS STREET GENERAL 450 PART II. Parker, Craig // Street Machine;Jan2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p106
The article features the SSS Street General 450, the giveaway engine from "Street Machine" magazine.
- Balance of power. Roberts, Jack // Overdrive;Jan2013, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates several heavy-duty automobile engines including 13-liter MX Engine from Paccar Inc., International MaxxForce 13 from Navistar Inc., and DD13 from Daimler AG.
- Road Warriors. WHITEBOURN, JAMES // Wheels;Dec2010, p41
The article evaluates the FPV GT car engine from FPV & Co.
- Talk CONVERTER. // Wheels;Dec2010, p125
The article evaluates an automobile engine from Kia Motors Australia.
- FEV Concepts Advance Engine Downsizing, Flexibility. Sutton, Mike // Ward's Auto World;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p14
The article offers information on the 1.8 liter Spray Guided Turbo 4-cylinder automobile engine from FEV Inc.
- A Complex but Happy Marriage. Witzenburg, Gary // Ward's Auto World;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p30
The article describes how the 6.0L off-highway vehicle (OHV) V-8 hybrid engine from General Motors Corp. (GM), one of Ward's 10 Best Engines for 2008, was made.
- FAMILY II ENGINE. Ponchard, Nathan // Motor;Sep2008, p146
The article evaluates automobile engines including Opel Kadett GSi 16V engine from General Motor Co., 177kW Ecotec engine from General Motor Corp., and JB Camiras from Holden Motor Ltd.
- AIR-COOLED DIESEL ENGINE: Ultra Compact. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/12/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 23, p64
The article evaluates three air-cooled diesel engines L48V, L70V and L100V from Yanmar America Corp. and offers information their features.
- Sterling unveils new sleeper. MELE, JIM // Fleet Owner;Sep2008, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates several products from Sterling Truck Corp. including the DD13 engine, the natural gas heavy truck Set-Back 113, and the sleeper truck NightShift.