- what's new. // 20/20;Jun2008, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p102
The article presents a comparison of optical instruments including Ergonomic pliers from Vigor Optical, Tool Magnetizing Power #2184 from Western Optical Supply (WOS) Inc. and Drivewear Polycarbonate from Younger Optics.
- CARL ZEISS CONQUEST 4X32 MC. T. M. // Field & Stream;Sep2006, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p72
The article evaluates the Conquest line of U.S.- hunter-friendly 12-inch- tube scopes from Zeiss Co. and offers information on its weight, optical features and cost.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2G, p32
The article evaluates several optical products including the HOYALUX iD LifeStyle lenses from HOYA Vision Care, the PJ Line's Double Delrin Jaw Pilers from Western Optical Supply and the VFT-Orbit generator from Satisloh.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 23G, p34
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses and tools, including the Progressive PureLife individualized free-form progressive lenses from Rodenstock, the IMAGE progressive lenses from Drivewear and the Budgetool grips from Western Optical Supply.
- Pushing the Envelope: Lens Customization. // Review of Optometry;12/15/2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 144 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates several progressive addition lenses (PALs) including the Izon Progressive lens from Ophthonix Inc., Varilux Ipseo from Essilor of America Inc., and the GT2 progressive lenses from ZEISS Co.
- New Products. // 20/20;May2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p82
The article evaluates several optical products including the lense GT2 Short from Carl Zeiss Vision, fog free lens treatment from Opticote and the Varilux Physio Short 360 from Essilor of America.
- Reliable Riflescopes. Petzal, David E. // Field & Stream;Jul2006, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p83
The article presents a comparison of riflescopes including products from Zeiss Co., Nikon Inc. and Cabela's Inc. and offers information on features and quality-to-money ratio.
- New Products. // 20/20;Aug2007, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p86
The article evaluates several optical products including Teflon Clear Coat FSV from Carl Zeiss Vision, Crizal Sun Tints from Essilor of America and ShoreView Mini from Shore Lens Co.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 38 Issue 19C, p32
The article evaluates various optical laboratory supplies including SALEM Vision Group's tak adhesive backed anti-slip film, Santinelli International's SE-9090 Supra Industrial Lens Edger, and Western Optical Supply's Nose Pad Inserting Pliers.