Tracking itinerant patients and surgical sponges
- Australia Sends First Active RFID Tag System To Middle East. // Defense Daily;4/13/2007, Vol. 234 Issue 9, p8
The article offers information on the Track and Trace radio frequency identification (RFID) tag system from the Australian Defence Materiel Organisation.
- RFID Tag Withstands A Minimum Of 500 kGy Cumulative Exposure to Gamma Radiation. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Aug2009, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p16
The article evaluates the radio frequency identification GammaTag 500 for pharmaceutical industry from AdvantaPure.
- RFID With Built-In I/O. // Product Design & Development;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p45
The article evaluates the BLident modular radio-frequency identification system from TURCK.
- Motorola MC3090-Z. // eWeek;1/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p50
The article evaluates the MC3090-Z radio frequency identification (RFID) handheld reader solution from Motorola Inc.
- Balluff thinks outside the box. whitel // MWP (Online Edition);4/11/2012, p3
The article evaluates the radio frequency identification systems (RFID), Tool Change Control Box from Balluff Inc.
- RFID-BASED ASSET TRACKING SYSTEM. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p11
The article evaluates the Homer RFID-based asset tracking system from Aethon Inc.
- Here's looking at you. // Event;Sep2009, p57
The article offers information on the Real TimeMeasurement System devised by Fish, which uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) to measure the location of visitors at an event.
- RFID tag withstands sterilization. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Feb2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates the Gamma Tag, a radio-frequency identification tag from AdvantaPure and presents information on its special features, applications and significance.
- Utilizing RFID Technology to Make Filtration Processes Easier, More Reliable, and Faster. // BioPharm International;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 20, p6
The article evaluates the radio frequency identify technology system from Millipore Corp.