- Reward scratch card. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p45
The article evaluates the Safety Bonus reward scratch card, a scratch-card-based industrial safety iniative.
- Yokogawa safety system improved. // Electrical & Automation Technology;Dec2007/Jan2008, p33
The article evaluates the ProSafe-RS R1.03 Safety Instrumented System from Yokogawa Electric.
- Incident loggers. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p57
The article reviews the Safety Range T Cards developed by T Cards Direct.
- Delayed Egress Lock with Voice Notification. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p75
The article evaluates the Exit Check delayed egress lock from SDC, and offers information about the product's field-selectable features, capabilities and benefits.
- Longer-lasting, cost-efficient fall protection lifelines. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Nov2011, p8
The article evaluates the Rebel self-reftracting lifelines (SRLs) from Capital Safety Inc.
- Safety instrumented system. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Nov2006 Supplement, Vol. 59, p17
The article evaluates the enhanced version of ProSafe-RS safety instrumented system, a safety equipment for the oil, natural gas and petrochemical markets from Yokogawa Electric Corp. and provides information on the advanced features, amenities and significance upon usage.
- Retracting lifelines. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Nov2006 Supplement, Vol. 59, p24
The article evaluates the JRG range of self-refracting equipment from Protecta Australia including the AD216FI and the AD232FI and offers information on the advantage upon application, features and amenities.
- Divided by safety. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2009, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p47
The article evaluates the BarrierGuard steel safety barrier from Barrier Systems.
- SWITCH MAT. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates the new four zone switch mat for control and safety signaling applications from Tapeswitch Corp.