- It's Fast and Mostly Green. Milo, Paul // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Oct2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p6
The article evaluates the 2008 Tesla Roadster electric vehicle from Tesla Motors.
- Full charge. Kirwan, John // Motor Trader;Jul2014, Issue 5352, p20
The article offers information on the Model S electric vehicle (EV) from Tesla Motors Inc.
- Tesla Unveils Highway-Capable Electric Car. // Assembly;May2009, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p15
The article evaluates the Model-S all-electric sedan from Tesla Motors.
- Gone in 4 Seconds. Wulsin, H. Wells // Current Science;4/6/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 14, p4
The article features the Tesla Roadster, an electric sports car from Tesla Motors Co.
- Test-Driving the Tesla Model S. Hessman, Travis // Industry Week/IW;Nov2014, Vol. 263 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the Tesla Model S premium electric sedan.
- Charging ahead. // Director;Feb2015, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p9
The article evaluates the Model S electric car from Tesla Motors Inc.
- Tesla Revs Up Battery Battles With 3.0 Upgrade For Roadster. DONNA HOWELL // Investors Business Daily;12/30/2014, pA04
Driving an electric sports car from San Francisco to L.A. without stopping? That's so 2015.
- Amped up. Honeywill, Tristan // Automotive Engineer;Sep2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p11
The article evaluates the Roadster electric sportscar from Tesla Motors Inc.
- Supercharged. Lavrinc, Damon // Wired;Nov2012, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p73
The article evaluates the Tesla Model S electric sedan.