Redesigned infuser bag available for IV and arterial infusion
- BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF ADAPTERS. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov2009, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
The article evaluates the Surgi-Cuff standardization system adapters from Ethox International Inc.
- DRAIN IT: WOUND IRRIGATION DEVICE. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2009, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p11
The article evaluates the wound irrigation device Combiguard II from Ethox International Inc.
- Large infusion bag allows increased quantities. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p79
The article evaluates the pressure infusion bag Infu-Surg from Ethox International Inc.
- SCIVANTA SIGNS DEVELOPER PACTS FOR HICKEY CARDIAC MONTORING. // Biotech Equipment Update;Aug2007, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of development agreements concerning the Hickey Cardiac Monitoring System (HCMS) by Scivanta Medical Corp. and Ethox International effective on June 29, 2007 in Spring Lake, New Jersey. It enables Ethox to provide Scivanta engineering and development...
- Scivanta in pacts with Ethox, ASG, for Hickey Cardiac Monitoring. // Medical Device Daily;7/6/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 129, p4
The article reports on the development agreements between Scivanta Medical and Ethox International concerning the Hickey Cardiac Monitoring System (HCMS). Under the agreements, Ethox will provide Scivanta engineering and development support for the catheter component of the HCMS in exchange for...
- J&J completes tender offer in $1.07B purchase of Mentor. // Medical Device Daily;1/26/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p3
This section offers news briefs on deals in the medical devices industry. Johnson & Johnson (J&J) announced the expiration of the offering period of the cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of common stock of Mentor. Moog acquired the stock of medical products manufacturer and service...
- Lamictal starter kits: What you need to know to avoid medication errors. Holquist, Carol; Bridges, Todd; Oleszczuk, Zachary // Drug Topics;3/1/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p50
The article evaluates the Lamictal medical starter kits from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Electrosurgical tool gives great flexibility. Stollery, Nigel // GP: General Practitioner;10/19/2007, p26
The article evaluates the Surtron 120W electrosurgical unit, a medical equipment used to make operations easier.
- Reversal of Soft Tissue Local Anesthesia with OraVerse. Spolarich, Ann Eshenaur // Journal of the California Dental Hygienists' Association;Fall2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the approval given by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to OraVerse, a local anesthetic reversal agent from Novalar Pharmaceuticals Inc.