- SHADY LADIES. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Jan2012, p20
The article offers brief information on the Buggy Shady, a device that fits strollers and infant car seats.
- Research shows new cot mattress helps to keep baby 'thermo-neutral'. // British Journal of Midwifery;Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p589
The article evaluates the PurFlo hollow cot mattress.
- New Baby Motion Monitor Comes to the U.S. // Exceptional Parent;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p10
The article evaluates the Snuza Halo baby monitoring device.
- New Technology and Web Showcase. // BioPharm International;Apr2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates various products for the health care industry which includes GE Healthcare's Capto S which is designed for a high-throughput capture of recombinant proteins and intermediate purification of antibodies process scale, and Millipore Corporation's Simplicity system designed for...
- WHAT'S HOT. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p22
The article evaluates several pharmaceutical equipment including the CLEAN TRAY UL Type 1 Stainless Steel Cable Tray from Hoffman Enclosures Inc., Insitec range of laser diffraction analyzers from Malvern Instruments Inc., and the Ã„KTA ready liquid chromatography system from GE Healthcare UK...
- Instant ulcer relief. // Vital (17417503);Mar2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates the Oralmedic mouth ulcer treatment.
- Colour-changing capes. // Vital (17417503);Mar2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p50
The article evaluates the CollarDam Cape.
- New technology. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Jul2007, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p68
The article evaluates the nanogenerator developed by a professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- ASTM publishes new infant bedding standard. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Sep2012, p14
The article evaluates infant bedding standard F1917-12 published by the company ASTM International.