Five honored for truck and trailer innovations
- Addition To Press Brake Series. Bramlet, Christina R. // Modern Machine Shop;May2006, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p266
The article evaluates the updated series of press brake from Trumpf Inc. and offers information on essential performance features and configuration options for the C66 press brake.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p50
The article evaluates several trailers including The Hauf dump trailer from STECO Trailers, 4900 FA model series trucks from Western Star and the Sidewinder from DuraClass.
- New rigs from Trucks 'N Stuff. Caulder, Wayne // Model Railroad News;Sep2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p56
The article evaluates the trucks with trailer models Kenworth W900L and Peterbilt 389 from Tonkin Replicas Inc.
- PRODUCT NEWS. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2007, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p10
The article reviews several products including the ultra-low ground drum cart from Kinetic Technologies LLC, Hydraset-Free non-chloride concrete set accelerator from W.R. Meadows Inc., and spring-set electromagnetic power-off brakes from Danaher Motion Co.
- WHAT'S NEW CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION: Control line. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/28/2011, p44
The article offers brief information on the Simotion D435 motion control system for controlling motion and machine sequencing.
- WHAT'S NEW CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION: Resolving the problem. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/28/2011, p46
The article discusses the release of Honeywell Hawk Resolvers 1in Series and outlines the features of the motion control device.
- Landoll ramps up 400 Series trailer capacity. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the 400 Series traveling axle trailers from Landoll.
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.
- Composite tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer from Beall Corp.