2009 AHR EXPO: PRODUCT REVIEW
- Fans Guide. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Apr2014, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p38
The article presents a comparison of air-conditioning and refrigeration fans in Great Britain including those from ebm-papst UK Ltd, Elta Fans Ltd, and Airflow Developments.
- Plug-and-play centrifugal modules. // Machine Design;8/12/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 13, p59
The article evaluates the radial motor impellers with backward-curved blades from ebm-papst Inc.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;1/24/2007, Issue 2272, p17
A photograph of a range of fuel cell fans from EBM-papst Inc. is presented.
- A simple case of replacing the Q-motor? // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p48
The article evaluates the ESM motor series by Ebm-papst UK.
- Efficiency on display. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p35
The article offers information on an energy-saving motor from Ebm-papst UK.
- Lit Review. // Process Heating;Jun2008 Supplement, Vol. 15, p6
The article evaluates several heating and cooling equipment and catalogs of several companies including refrigeration compressors from Vilter, the Dual Circuit Scroll Series Portable Chillers from Mokon Inc. and a catalog for building automation and HVAC systems from Dwyer.
- What's new. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Jul2010, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p36
The article evaluates several heating and ventilation products, including the Dynaciat Power water-cooled water chillers from CIAT Ozonair, wall-mounted plasma air conditioners from Fujitsu, and the Instyle 400 and 550 inset wood fires from Dik Geurts.
- NEW EQUIPMENT. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p51
The article evaluates the Altivar 21 variable-frequency alternating-current drive from Schneider Electric and the EC unit-cooler motors from Heatcraft Refrigeration Products LLC.
- New Products Available on the Commercial Market. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/13/2014, Vol. 253 Issue 7, p6
The article offer information on heating equipments including the Airstage VR-II Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system from Fujitsu General America Inc., the Arcoaire RGH060 package gas/electric unit and the Day & Night PHR5 heat pump from International Comfort Products.