- REALPLAYER HAS RECORDED. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;7/1/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p10
The article reviews the RealPlayer video player software from RealNetworks.
- RealDVD: Get it while, you can. // Network World;10/6/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p26
The article reviews the RealDVD software from Real Networks.
- RealPlayer Easily Syncs With Phones. Cassavoy, Liane // PCWorld;Mar2011, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p50
The article reviews the RealPlayer Plus media software from Real Networks.
- RealNetworks, Thomson Products Open Mainstream Door To MP3. Atwood, Brett // Billboard;05/15/99, Vol. 111 Issue 20, p5
Evaluates RealJukebox and LYRA, two compact disc (CD)-copying software products from RealNetworks Inc. and Thomson Multimedia SA. Features of both products; Capabilities; Costs.
- Tools of the trade. // Strategic Finance;Nov2002, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p56
This article presents evaluations of several different computer software applications including the survey software SurveySolutions made by Perseus Development Corp., the RealOne Media Player made by RealNetworks Inc. and Yahoo! Enterprise Solutions interface made by Yahoo! Inc.
- New software to rock the web. Sacharow, Anya // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p34
Introduces RealSystem 5.0 a streaming video and audio software from RealNetworks company. Information on companies interested in incorporating RealNetworks into their web sites; Details on the web sites; Comments from Matt Hulett, group product manager.
- Streaming sophistication. Gibbs, Mark // Network World;01/26/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, Intranet p8
Presents information on intranet video and audio software. Reference to some of the more popular software packages; Details on MPEG-1; What basic requirements need to be met to run the audio and video software; Information on RealNetworks and its products RealAudio and RealVideo.
- New software to rock the Web. Sacharow, Anya // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/15/97, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p34
Presents information on the implementation of RealNetworks' streaming video and audio software. Who will lead the implementing of these programs; Reference to the company's RealSystem 5.0 multimedia player; Features of the equipment.
- RealNetworks Teams with Audible Inc., Adds Film.com. // Information Today;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p33
Reports that RealNetworks, formerly known as Progressive Networks, has begun a joint development project with Audible Incorporated and acquired substantial assets of Film.com, a leading source for professional film reviews on the Internet. Information on Audible Incorporated; Terms of acquiring...