- News Media: In brief. // Marketing (00253650);12/10/2008, p6
The article evaluates several products and services including the Sky Player from Sky, Amazon MP3 music download service from Amazonc.om Inc. and ITV Player Video-on-Demand service from ITV Corp.
- On-line bookworms. // Telephony;10/20/97, Vol. 233 Issue 16, p60
Reports on Amazon.com's reaching of one million Internet customers.
- Why the Web should read between the lines. Vernadakis, George // Inter@ctive Week;01/19/98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p64
Presents information on Amazon.com Incorporated, an online bookseller. Reference to the book `Cold Mountain'; Detailed information on Amazon's services.
- Amazon seeks to double size of fulfillment centre. // DIY Week;6/13/2014, Issue 5756, p5
The article reports on the expansion of the fulfilment centre of retailer Amazon.Com Inc. in Staffordshire, England.
- Web journal vs. Amazon.com: Bookseller wins. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;1/13/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 2, p11
Reports the response to an article in the online journal, Slate, about the Web bookseller Amazon.Com. Why authors Jonathan Chait and Stephen Glass were accused of doing a hatchet job on the popular bookseller; The international support for Amazon.com; Comments from Amazon's Jennifer Cast.
- News briefs: Online computing. // PC Week;11/6/95, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p71
Reports that Amazon.com has opened an online bookstore on the World Wide Web. Mail-order site; Use of the Secure Netscape Commerce Server for transacting book sales.
- Amazon.com aims to be the biggest. Guglielmo, Connie // Inter@ctive Week;08/10/98, Vol. 5 Issue 30, p15
Presents information on the different expansion strategies of Amazon.com Inc., in its bid to become the largest `Earth' store. Reference to the company's acquisition of two shopping and personalization technologies valued at $270 million; Support of the company's efforts to broaden its product...
- Amazon.com makes music. // InfoWorld;06/22/98, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p69
Reports on online retailer Amazon.com. Inc.'s offering of music compact discs through its Web site in a bid to extend its successful Internet commerce model.
- Seattle's Amazon could threaten booming UK booksellers. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);08/07/98, Issue 32, p25
Presents information on the Seattle, Washington based virtual bookstore, Amazon.com. Details on the Web site; How the arrival of the bookstore will affect the British book market; Information on the sales number of Amazon.com for 1997 and 1996; Reference to the acquisition of Telebook in...