UNIGRAPHICS GOES INTEROPERABLE
- COMPUTERS, SOFTWARE, PERIPHERALS. // Machine Design;12/13/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 23, p107
The article reviews several engineering design software, including the IronCAD V 10 three-dimensional (3D)-modeling software from IronCAD LLC, PDMWorks Enterprise 2008 3D computer-aided design (CAD) product data management software and Abaqus for Catia V5 Version 2.5, which lets users perform...
- CAE SOFTWARE. Paynich, Vi // Cadalyst;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p14
Reviews several computer software for computer-aided engineering. PAM-FLOW 2000 from ESI Group; DesignSpace 6.0 from Ansys Inc.; ElectronixWorks from SolidWorks Corp., Linius Technologies, NIKA and Zeal Solutions; EASi-SEAL from EASi Inc.
- CIMATRON 9.0 OFFERS ENHANCEMENTS FOR MOLD, DIE/TOOL MAKERS. // CAD/CAM Update;May2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p5
This article states that a new version of Cimatron Ltd.'s CimatronE software has been launched. Cimatron is based in Givat Shmuel, Israel and is a leading provider of integrated computer-aided design (CAD)/computer aided molding (CAM) solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as...
- OneSpace Designer Modeling 2005. Rowe, Jeffrey // Cadalyst;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p32
No abstract available.
- I-DEAS 7 offers a range of improvements. // Design Engineering;Jul99, p57
Features the I-DEAS 7 design engineering software from SDRC. Enhancements over previous versions; Capabilities of I-DEAS Web Access; Contact information. INSET: News in brief.
- Autodesk Civil 3D. Roe, Andrew // Cadalyst;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p36
No abstract available.
- COMPUTER-BASED TRAINING FOR AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL. // Machine Design;4/1/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p129
Focuses on the AutoCAD Electrical 2005 CBT, a computer based training material about computer-aided design electrical. Contents of the software.
- FEA Software. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates FEA software from Algor Inc. which supports leading computer-aided design modeling systems. It offers information on the product's applications, features and benefits.
- Beware the quick draw. Fritz, Jeffrey // Network World;05/03/99, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p57
Reviews computer-aided design software. Visio Enterprise 5.0 of Visio Corp.; NetFormx SE 3.5 of NetFormx; Netsuite Professional Series 5.0 of NetSuite Development Corp.; File import/export capabilities; Advanced Professional Design module.