NEW EQUIPMENT & RESOURCES
- GE ECM Releases Training Manual. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/21/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that GE ECM has released its ECM Training Manual Instructor Edition by Regal-Beloit Corp. The manual is a comprehensive teaching resource that provides classroom tools for educators, trainers, and presenters. Christopher Mohalley, GE ECM certified master trainer, said that...
- Residential HVAC Blower Motor. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/15/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 3, p10
The article evaluates the X13 high-efficiency residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning blower motor from Indiana-based GE ECM and offers information on the motor's brushless direct current design and compliance with energy efficiency mandates.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates several products engineering products including Design Suite from Taco Inc., microchannel heat exchangers from Danfoss Inc. and C60 air conditioner from Coolerado Corp.
- PRODUCTS. // Supply House Times;Dec2007, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p30
The article evaluates several products including the Solvent Weld PVC/ABS Shower Drain from Raven Products, the brazed plate heat exchangers from Danfoss and the Dura Slope from NDS Inc.
- Expo Releases a Deluge of Valve Info. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 8, p28
The article evaluates several valves, including the Universal TR6 thermostatic expansion valve from Danfoss Inc., and the Brass E35S1 Series solenoid valve from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Variable-Capacity Variation for Compressors. Davis, Gerry // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/3/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 14, p16
The article evaluates the variable-frequency drives for refrigeration compressors from Danfoss Inc. which offer compressor-drive packages that can achieve good energy savings in low and medium temperature applications. INSET: Storage, process cooling.
- Regal-Beloit Forms Motor Tech Group. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/04/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the formation of a technology group by Regal-Beloit Corp. to manage the manufacturing operations of company-owned motor suppliers in the United States.
- Correction. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/5/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 6, p3
A correction to the article in the May 15, 2006 issue is presented regarding the contact information for GE ECM.
- Variable-Frequency Drives. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/20/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 8, p8
The article evaluates the VLT heating, ventilation and air conditioning series variable-frequency drives from Danfoss Inc. and offers information on its drive features and contact information.