- cooling showcase. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/16/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 16, p8
The article evaluates several air conditioning products including AAON cooling system from AAON Inc., AirEase split system from Allied Air Enterprises, and packaged gas-electric unit from Amana Heating and Cooling.
- Air conditioners for NEMA-4/4X enclosures. // Machine Design;5/22/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p78
The article evaluates the Profile Guardian Series DP33, DP43, and DP47 panel-mounted air conditioners from Kooltronic Inc.
- Kooltronic Introduces New Hazardous Location Air Conditioners. // Electronics Protection;Spring2014, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
The article offers brief information on the Hazardous Location series air conditioners from Kooltronic Inc.
- Cool Product. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar2009, p5
The article evaluates several commercial products including the AirChip 3000 from Rotronic Instrument Corp., Cottonwood filter screens from Air Solution Co., and Profile Guardian Series 15 air conditioner from Kooltronic Inc.
- A COOL, DRY PLACE. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2012 Supplement, p15
The article offers brief information on the Personal Air Conditioners (PAC) with filtered compressed air and vortex tube technology from Vortec Corp.
- Places of Assembly: The School Gymnasium. // Engineered Systems;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the Air Handling Units (AHUs) 1 and 2.
- Friedrich Ships New AC Platform. WOLF, ALAN // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p72
The article features the new air conditioning platform KÃ¼hl from Friedrich.
- Marvair. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/30/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 18, p24
The article evaluates the MVS60-90-120-144 split system air conditioner from Marvair.
- Focus on Chillers. // ASHRAE Journal;May2006, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p98
The article compares various chillers including products from Thermal Care Inc., Carrier Corp., Petra Engineering Industries Co. and offers information on functioning and efficiency.