SILVERADO ON CORVETTE DIET
- Chevy: Lots of variety from basic beginnings. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/20/93, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p15
Features Chevrolet C/K1500`Sportside' pickup from General Motors Corp. Sticker price; Sport-handling package; Amenities offered; Models and options.
- GM's EZ-in EZ-out. // Automotive Industries;Jun95, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p21
Reports on Chevrolet and General Motors Corp.'s Easy Access System for their 1996 full-size and compact trucks. Installation of a third door; System's other features.
- GM floors truck plants in race to meet demand. Pinto, Liz // Automotive News;11/22/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5527, p3
Reports on General Motors Corp.'s efforts to increase production of Chevrolet C/K trucks to meet a growing market demand. Competition from Ford Motor Co.'s F series pickups; Comments from Chevrolet dealer council chairman Jerry Seiner.
- GM's '99 Silverado/Sierra. Corbett, Brian; Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Jun98, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the Chevrolet Silverado automobile and the GMC Sierra automobile from the General Motors Corporation. Features of the two automobiles; Description of the automobiles; Details on the designs of the automobiles.
- FUELING THE FUTURE. // CEE News;Jan2002, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the plan of General Motors Corp. to develop Chevrolet Silverado pickup trucks run on ethanol and gasoline. Price of the pickup trucks; Fuel economy; Anticipation of an increase in demand.
- OF KICKS AND KODIAKS. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;5/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p48
Focuses on the 2003-year models of the GMC TopKick and Chevrolet Kodiak trucks. Gross vehicle weight ratings of the models; Engine details; Available truck types.
- Launching GM's most critical product. Harbour, Jim // Automotive Industries;May98, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p64
Opinion. Discusses plans by General Motors to launch three plants to develop the 1999 Chevrolet and GMC full-size pickup trucks. Importance of the full-size pickups to GM's truck sales; Location of the three plants; Number of vehicles likely to be affected by the launch.
- BIG LOVE. Raynal, Wes // AutoWeek;10/1/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 40, p24
The article evaluates the Chevrolet truck Chevy Suburban from General Motors Corp.
- Silverado ads aim to lasso truck title. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;10/12/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5788, p6
Focuses on General Motors Corp.'s advertising campaign for its Chevrolet Silverado automobile. Amount of money that will be spent for the advertisement; Cooperation of national dealer advertising groups; Competition with Ford Motor Co.