- BEST FREE APPS. // Web User;2/26/2014, Issue 339, p34
The article evaluates several smartphones and tablet computers applications including 5by from StumbleUpon Inc., WinZip from WinZip Computing LLC, and Shazam from Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- TAGGED. // Music Week;11/23/2012, Issue 47, p6
The article focuses on the latest releases of Shazam Entertainment Ltd. including "The Power of Love," "A Thousand Years," and "Time After Time."
- Name that song. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;11/21/2002, p24
Details the plan of Chris Barton, co-founder of Shazam's mobile-based song-recognition service, to expand the service. Praises received by Shazam; Status of the traditional music industry.
- SHAZAM. // Creative Review;Feb2003, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p74
Evaluates a mobile phone service from Shazam Entertainment which allows users to identify songs and artists from any tune via short messaging service in Great Britain. Comparison with similar services; Shazam's other services.
- SONG IDENTIFICATION SERVICE. Williams, Paul // Music Week;6/22/2002, Issue 24, p4
Reports on the testing of the real-time song identification technology of mobile music recognition firm Shazam Entertainment. Partners of Shazam in testing the technology; Details on the test.
- Shazam tests service on Kiss FM. // New Media Age;7/25/2002, p3
Reports that Shazam Inc. launches a trial of its service on Kiss FM, enabling listeners to identify tracks playing on the Web channel by holding their phones up to their personal computer speakers. Aim of Shazam; Plan for the service.
- Shazam debuts music naming on all networks. // New Media Age;8/22/2002, p4
Reports on the unveiling of the music recognition service by Shazam, a wireless entertainment firm. Cost of the service; Information on how the service works.
- Shazam's next steps. JONES, RHIAN // Music Week;12/12/2014, p3
The article discusses the release of the mobile phone application service Shazamed by Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- Shazam gambles success on paid app's added bells and whistles. // Music Week;11/21/2009, Issue 45, p11
The article reviews the Shazam Encore application software from Shazam Entertainment Ltd.