- Now Screening. Rubin, Josh; Orensten, Evan // Advocate;Oct2009, Issue 1031, p36
The article evaluates the information and communications technology service Google Voice from Google Inc.
- Us, according to Google. WOLCHAK, PETER // Backbone;Feb/Mar2010, p6
The article compares the most popular Google searches of 2009 in Canada and the rest of the world.
- Pew: Google drives most traffic to news websites. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;5/10/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 61, p19
The article reports on the results of a study from the Pew Research revealing the Google Inc.'s search result is still public's primary entry point into major online news sites.
- Google faces more government demands for user info. Liedtke, Michael // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;11/2/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p4
The article reports on the move of Google Inc. to release its dealings with authorities, in response to government demands for user information.
- Google 'to make search smarter'. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/17/2012, p12
The article presents the Knowledge Graph being launched by Google in a bid to provide more context on its results page instead of just matching keywords by showing additional information on the right of the search results page.
- Google Adopts New Ad Policy In Europe. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/5/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 25, p10
The article reports that Google Inc.'s new policy in Europe that allows advertisers to select trademarked terms as keywords for online searches is effective from September 14, 2010.
- INSIDE THIS WEEK'S GOOGLE TRENDS. Lyons, Margaret // Entertainment Weekly;3/6/2009, Issue 1037, p79
This article lists some of the most popular topics searched for on the Internet search engine Google during the week prior to February 23, 2009, including actress Jennifer Aniston, eye tattooing, and pancake recipes.
- Coming soon to Google ads: Your name, photo and personal opinions. // Advertising Age;10/14/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that internet search company Google Inc. is planning to launch shared endorsements, which will integrate user's feedback about businesses, according to an update on its terms and services.
- Google. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/13/2014, pA02
The article reports that a Japanese court has ordered Internet giant Google Inc. to remove search results linking a man to a criminal organization in his past.