Qualcomm Plans PC for 3G Networks
- OBC offers fleets advantages. // Fleet Owner;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p78
The article evaluates the MCP200 onboard computer (OBC) from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc. Takes Aim at The Consumer Drone Market. // San Diego Business Journal;9/21/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p30
The article discusses the launch of the Snapdragon Flight computer for consumer drone from semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc.
- The MCP110 arrives. // Fleet Owner;Oct2010, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p158
The article evaluates the next generation of Mobile Computing Platform (MCP) series which is the MCP110 from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm announces MCP200 Series. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates the Mobile Computing Platform 200 Series (MCP200) from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm Introduces Next-Generation GPU Architecture and Image Signal Processor for the Ultimate Graphics and Mobile Camera Experience. // 2.5G-5G;Aug2015, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p10
The article offers brief information on the Qualcomm Adreno graphics processing unit (GPU) from Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL. // Black Enterprise;Aug2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p56
The article offers information on devices that point the way to a smarter, better-looking future. These include Qualcomm's A-Assisted Global Positioning System (GPS) gpsOne chipset, the Fujitsu LifeBook P1610 convertible notebook and Nokia's 8600 Luna phone.
- Qualcomm branches out. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p106
Reports on the opening of Qualcomm Inc.'s infrastructure manufacturing facility in San Diego, California.
- Competition coming for CDMA handsets. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;07/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p1
Focuses on the market competition between Qualcomm Personal Electronics and other CDMA handset companies in the United States. Information on CDMA subscribers; Comparison between CDMA companies; Comments from Ira Brodsky, president of DataComm Research Company; Details on Qualcomm.
- Motoring into the wireless future. // Wireless Review;04/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p14
Reports on discussions between Qualcomm Inc. and an auto manufacturer that plans to expand into telecommunications. Highlights of a communications conference hosted by the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School in 1998.