- Getting more from your NHS. // Talkback Magazine;Spring2008, p26
The article reviews the Web site www.nhs.uk from the National Health Service in Great Britain.
- Online service for NH'S patients. // Talkback Magazine;Winter2007, p21
The article reviews the web site NHS Choices from the National Health Service in Great Britain.
- WEBWISE. Cornock, Marc // Nursing Standard;9/27/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p28
The article reviews the web site NHS History from National Health Service in Great Britain.
- New 'open data' site opens to foster NHS transparency. // British Journal of Healthcare Computing;10/6/2014, p2
The article reviews the web site "MyNHS," a joint project by the Department of Health, National Health Service (NHS) England, Public Health England (PHE), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC).
- WEBSITE OF THE WEEK. Carnall, Douglas // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/22/2000, Vol. 321 Issue 7255, p248
Evaluates the British government's web site designed to discuss the healthcare performance indicators released by the National Health Service (NHS). Details of data presented by the site; Discussion of medical policy in Great Britain; Questions regarding the accuracy and validity of the data.
- web scan. Ambrose, Kate // Emergency Nurse;Apr2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
Reviews several web sites related to emergency nursing. The Global Wound Academy from Smith & Nephew; Surgical Materials Testing Laboratory; Prodigy from the National Health Service.
- Site geist. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p20
The article reviews several web sites related to safety. Safety tips for working with Caterpillar products are available at www.safety.cat.com. The Department for Culture, Media and Sport's Humanitarian Assistance Unit has developed a web site for coping with disasters at...
- NETLINES. Brown, Harry // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/24/2003, Vol. 326 Issue 7399, p1151
Reviews a number of Web sites relating to medicine. Resources of the Perinatal Educational Program, which aims to help train health professionals in poor areas who help pregnant women and children; Australian Skeptics, a Web site which claims to investigate pseudo-science and the paranormal...
- The Web. Wing, Annie // Paediatric Nursing;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p10
Reviews several Web sites related to pediatric nursing in Great Britain. Chief Nursing Officer's bulletin from the Department of Health; Modernisation Agency website from the National Health Service; NHS magazine from the National Health Service.