- Web Site details Volvo's commitment to environment. // Fleet Owner;Sep2008, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p24
The article reviews the website www.volvotrucks.us.com from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.
- Pneumatic, Push-To-Connect Shape Fittings. // Production Machining;Nov2006, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p57
The article evaluates the Parker Global Connect Series of push-to-connect fittings developed by Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Money talks. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on information related to the Volvo Trucks North America. Reason for the company's name change; Investigation by the European Union Commission into subsidies granted to Volvo Truck by the Swedish government; Predictions of a decrease in the European truck market, by Volvo's chief...
- Volvo drives truckers online to customize their own rigs. Teasdale, Sara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p23
States that Volvo Trucks North America is promoting its web site potential to reach customers. What the site offers; Comments from Jim Lesinski, director of marketing communications and research at Volvo Trucks; When the web site was introduced.
- New tractor options, features enhance productivity. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p111
The article evaluates the two new tractors from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. including the Volvo VN 780 and the Volvo VN 730.
- Volvo unveils next generation. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Oct2002, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p34
Introduces the VN automobile from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Design of the automobile; Product specifications; Price of the product.
- Vocational Volvo. // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p94
Introduces the Volvo Vocational truck engine from Volvo Trucks North America. Power ratings of the Volvo Vocational; Features of the engine.
- Volvo playing to win. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p117
Details the sales performance of Volvo Trucks North America in 1997. Increase in market share of Volvo in North America; Reason for the company's success; Marketing campaign launched by the company.
- VOLVO RECEIVES ORDERS FOR NEW VN. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p17
Reports the orders received by Volvo Trucks North America to redesign VN series trucks in the U.S. Agreement of Volvo Trucks with U.S. Express Enterprises and Tyson Foods; Terms of agreement deal; Advantages of redesigning the trucks.