Heat reflective technology prevents hypothermia
- Encompass restructures. // Traffic World;2/24/97, Vol. 249 Issue 8, p49
Reports on Encompass' plan to restructure and reduce its operations. Result of the pull-out of CSX Technology ; Transfer of remaining operations to The Sabre Group; Financial returns from current logistics service bureau structure; Fulfillment of current contract obligations; Alternative...
- Encompass Group introduces Essentials Staff Apparel to their line of nonwoven products. // Nonwovens Industry;Mar2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p107
The article offers brief information on the Essentials Staff Apparel in blue and wine color from Encompass Group LLC.
- Encompass unveils Essentials nonwoven staff apparel. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Feb2013, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p68
The article evaluates the Essentials Nonwoven Staff Apparel from textile manufacturer Encompass Group LLC.
- Hospitals, Healthcare Providers to Benefit from New Premier Agreements for Pediatric and Youth Disposables. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the agreements awarded to DeRoyal Industries Inc. and Encompass Group LLC by the Premier healthcare alliance.
- New Lab Coat Features Antimicrobial Technology. // Radiology Today;Apr2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p37
The article offers brief information on META lab coat which features X-static anti-microbial technology from Encompass Group LLC.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 234, p2
The article reports that a minority interest of its Encompass TSS joint venture with McDonough, Georgia-based Encompass Group was purchased by Batesville, Indiana-based Hill-Rom.
- Yahoo! buys Encompass. // Inter@ctive Week;05/31/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p7
Cites Internet portal Yahoo! Inc.'s acquisition of Encompass, a maker of software that helps personal computer makers program new machines with all-in-one Internet access packages.
- Bariatric products continue to expand their scope. Akridge, Jeannie // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the move of several firms manufacturing products used for bariatric surgery to expand their product lines. Figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed that only the state of Colorado had an obesity rate of less than 20% in 2008. Joe Przepiorka...
- Growing in Reverse. // Traffic World;7/31/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 31, p17
The article reports on Advanced Communications Technologies' announcement that it will buy an undisclosed number of reverse logistics companies with a combined revenue of over $100 million. The acquisitions will be handled by the company's principal operating unit, Encompass Group, in...