- PRESSURE AND SHEAR MANAGEMENT MATTRESS. // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p12
The article evaluates the Isoflex mattress from Gaymar Industries Inc.
- PRODUCTS YOU NEED. // McKnight's Assisted Living;Dec2009, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p16
The article evaluates several equipment for assisted living including Rosie Smart Wheelchair Scale from Life Systems Inc., Sof-Care Mattress Series from Gaymar Industries, and antiseptic handwash from Ultracept.
- Nautic, Norwest Exit Gaymar. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p6
The article discusses plans by Stryker Corp. to purchase Gaymar Industries for 150 million U.S. dollars from Nautic Partners and Norwest Equity Partners.
- Stryker in move to acquire Gaymar for nearly $150M. // Medical Device Daily;8/26/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 166, p3
The article reports on the planned acquisition of Gaymar Industries by Stryker for 150 million U.S. dollars.
- Patient Warming Device. // Surgical Products;Aug99, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1
Features Gaymar Industries Inc.'s Thermacare Patient Warming System for use in the operating room, recovery, and intensive care. Product features; Advantages and benefits of using the product; Contact information.
- Support surfaces and specialty beds. // RN;Apr2000, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p65
Features support surfaces and hospital beds for preventing and treating ulcers from various manufacturers in the United States. Includes a foam mattress from Comfortex; Gel-filled mattress from Gaymar Industries; Air-filled overlay from Crown Therapeutics.
- NEW PRODUCTS. Zeidel, Nancy // RN;Oct2001, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p80
Presents several medical devices for patient care. Advantages of the Red Dot Repositionable Electrode from 3M; Description of the Booster from AliMed Inc. designed to modernize the draw sheet procedure used by caregivers to boost up a patient in bed; Information on the PurGel Ulnar Nerve...
- US acquisition. // Journal of Wound Care;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p308
The article reports that the U.S. company Gaymar Industries Inc. has acquired the assets of Utah-based Sunshine Manufacturing, which manufactures gel technologies. As part of the transaction, Gaymar Industries acquired a new license agreement giving it exclusive global rights to gel technologies...
- Stryker Inks Deal to Buy One of Its Suppliers. // Medical Product Outsourcing;Sep2010, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p17
The article reports on Stryker Corp.'s plan to purchase Gaymar Industries Inc. for 150 million dollars.