- Non-clog valveless DrainStik. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p17
The article evaluates the DrainStik sensor technology from Charles Austen Pumps.
- Temperature-sensing MiniBlue. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Aug2008, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p22
The article evaluates the MiniBlue condensate removal pump from Charles Austen.
- Charles Austen says its pumps have a stainless reputation. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jul2008, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p12
The article evaluates the new range of submersible water pumps, the SW series from Charles Austen.
- Product News. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p18
The article evaluates the Drain Sensor pump sensor from Charles Austen Pumps.
- Reliability under the coolest cabinets. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2015, p32
The article evaluates the ArctikBlue, a unique dairy tray for use in multideck and dairy cabinet condensate removal, from BlueDiamond.
- Exceptional performance from a small package. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2014, p24
The article previews the MiniBLue R rotary diaphragm developed by vacuum pumps and compressors manufacturer Charles Austen Pumps.
- Ultrasound helps build pumps. // Professional Engineering;3/26/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p48
Reports that ultrasound waves are being used to model drive torque and keep pump development costs down at bespoke pumps company, Charles Austen Pumps.
- Pumps go underground in Dublin's new tunnel. // Environmental Engineering;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Zellweger Analytics has selected Charles Austen Pumps EX30 explosion proof pumps to be incorporated into an aspirated gas sampling systems for the Dublin Port Tunnel in Ireland in 2006. The pumps were chosen by the company for their reliability, robust construction and...
- Charles Austen Launches Condensate Pump. // Solar Today;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p52
The article reports that Charles Austen Pumps in May 2005 launched the next evolution of its Blue Diamond Condensate Pump. In addition to reliability and performance, the new pump features a sleek plastic casing, lower pricing and more versatility for the installer. With 70 liters-per-hour flow...