- Computers & Software. // Engineered Systems;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p78
The article reviews several application softwares including the Energy Savings Predictor (E7-ESP) software from Yaskawa, the EPA Section 608 CD-ROM electronic study guide from Mainstream Engineering, and the Energy Manager software from Honeywell.
- Yaskawa Expands Training Programs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/29/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 13, p6
Cites the expansion of the E7 general overview training by Yaskawa Electric America in Waukegan, Illinois.
- A New Servo Concept. // Product Design & Development;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p35
The article offers brief information on Yaskawa America Inc.'s Junma AC Servo technology.
- Yaskawa tops 1 million inverters manufactured. // Plant Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on the milestone achieved by Yaskawa America Inc. with the manufacturing its one millionth electric inverter in the U.S.
- Greater Accuracy From An Easier Set-Up. // Product Design & Development;Jun2008, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p10
The article evaluates the SIGMA-5 servomotors and amplifiers from Yaskawa.
- SERVOS. // Engineered Systems;Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p55
The article evaluates the Junma AC servo from Yaskawa America Inc.
- Yaskawa Celebrates Manufacturing Milestone. // Assembly;Nov2011, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the one millionth inverter manufactured by Yaskawa America Inc. in the U.S.
- Local production helps: Yaskawa tops 1 million inverters made in USA. // Control Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p30
The article cites drives and motion control company Yaskawa America Inc.'s manufacture of its one millionth inverter in the U.S. in September 2011.
- Yaskawa Motoman opens Mexico facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2014, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p5
The article mentions that the Motoman Robotics Division of automation products manufacturer Yaskawa America Inch has opened a new facility in Queretaro, Mexico for parts warehousing and robot demonstrations and adds comments of Doug Schenher, customer satisfaction group vice-president at Yaskawa.