- Cool Products. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jul/Aug2007, p8
The article evaluates several cooling products including the Fan Belt Drive from Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc., the Flow Transmitters from Orange Research Inc., and the Portable Chiller for Aerospace from Motivair Corp.
- Auxiliaries. // Plastics Technology;Apr2007, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p32
The article evaluates equipment and products, including the CBW granulator from Conair, the MLC central chiller from Motivair Corp. and the Smart Rheo 1000 benchtop capillary rheometers from Ceast.
- Advances in gas-driven refrigeration systems. // Chain Store Age;May97, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p157
Reports on the technological advances in gas-driven air conditioning and refrigeration systems outlined at the `Update On Gas-Driven Refrigeration Systems' SPECS/97 workshop. Design criteria of gas fired refrigeration (GFR) system; Energy costs for gas-driven system; Retailers who specified...
- No sweat. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;01/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p75
Outlines steps in evaluating the efficiency of a restaurant's refrigeration equipment. Use of a thermometer with a long probe to record air temperature for each equipment three times a day; Use of a refrigerated food product as sample; Measurement of the interior cubic capacity of its equipment.
- RouteMax all-electric refrigeration solution. Kolman, David A. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates the RouteMax from the International Truck and Engine Corp. and Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- REFRIGERATION SYSTEM. // National Provisioner;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p85
No abstract available.
- Defrost Solutions Package Provides Reduced Valve Group Complexity and Installation Costs. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2008, p45
The article evaluates the Parker Refrigerating Specialties (R/S) Defrost Solutions package from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Heat Exchanger or Chiller? // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2008, p47
The article evaluates the heat exchangers and chillers from PolyScience.
- CHILL OUT EFFICIENTLY AND ACHIEVE BIG ENERGY SAVINGS. // Poultry World;Aug2009, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p12
The article evaluates the super-frugal Turbomiser II machine from Geoclima, Klima-Therm and Cool-Therm.